الأربعاء، 24 أكتوبر 2012

Natures Healing Remedies - List Is Closing‏

Hi:
 
I will make this short and to the point. I am closing this list. For years, 
I have done nothing but send out emails with 
health tips trying to improve the lives of the people on this list.
 
Just recently I sent out an email promoting a product that
I thought would be of help to those on this lis.
 
I received a number of complaints. Some because I upset
them with stories of losing loved ones. Others because,
shudder the thought, I actually tried to sell something.
 
So I am closing this list. I don't need the aggravation.
 
This will be the last email you will receive from me. After
this goes out, I am removing everybody from this list.
 
This isn't out of vindictiveness. If my email host gets
enough complaints, they can shut me down. And I can't afford
that.
 
So this is goodbye. For those of you who didn't mind the
last email and have actually gotten something from this
newsletter, I am sorry that you have to suffer because of
a few. But I can't risk my other businesses because of this
one newsletter.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

أهلا بك ،
أشكر لك إطلاعك على الموضوع و أن رغبت في التعليق ،
فأرجو أن تضع إسمك ولو حتى إسما مستعارا للرد عليه عند تعدد التعليقات
كما أرجو أن نراعي أخلاقيات المسلم;حتى لانضطر لحذف التعليق
تقبل أطيب تحية
ملاحظة: يمنع منعا باتا وضع أية : روابط - إعلانات -أرقام هواتف
وسيتم الحذف فورا ..